Listen to Dayna and client Libby Devoe discuss caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease. Click here.
Your privacy is important to us. We will never give out your contact information. To unsubscribe from our mailing list or if you would rather receive a paper copy of the newsletter, please e-mail Dayna Thompson at DThompson6@iuhealth.org .
ALZHEIMER'S RESOURCE BOOKS
The Alzheimer's Resource Service has many books and resources for everyone. We encourage you to check out a book or DVD to learn more information. Please click on the subject you are interested in below for a list of available resources. If you would like to borrow one, complete the form below the resources. Items are leant for a one-month period, so that everyone has fair access to resources.
- Active Aging Coalition
- Adult Guardianship Information
- Alzheimer's Association
- Area 10 Agency on Aging (Monroe and Owen)
- CICOA Aging and In-Home Solutions (Morgan)
- City of Bloomington Commision on Aging
- Creative Aging Festival
- Generations (Daviess, Greene, and Martin)
- Hiring a Caregiver
- Hoosier Uplands (Lawrence, Orange, and Washington)
- Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center
- Thrive Alliance (Brown and Jackson)
- IU Health Neuroscience Center- Clinical trials http://iuhealth.org/neuroscience-center/for-patients/research-clinical-studies/