Your privacy is important to us. We will never give out your contact information. To unsubscribe from our mailing list or if you would rather receive a paper copy of the newsletter, please e-mail Dayna Thompson at DThompson6@iuhealth.org .
ALZHEIMER'S RESOURCE BOOKS
The Alzheimer's Resource Service has many books and resources for everyone. We encourage you to check out a book or DVD to learn more information. Please click on the subject you are interested in below for a list of available resources. If you would like to borrow one, complete the form below the resources. Items are leant for a one-month period, so that everyone has fair access to resources.
- Active Aging Coalition
- Adult Guardianship Information
- Alzheimer's Association
- Area 10 Agency on Aging (Monroe and Owen)
- CICOA Aging and In-Home Solutions (Morgan)
- City of Bloomington Commision on Aging
- Creative Aging Festival
- Generations (Daviess, Greene, and Martin)
- Hiring a Caregiver
- Hoosier Uplands (Lawrence, Orange, and Washington)
- Indiana Alzheimer Disease Center
- Thrive Alliance (Brown and Jackson)